Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football
(10-18-2018, 02:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: It was....and the only thing that makes it questionable to me is when we factor in who did it.  In other words, anyone else in the league probably doesn't even get reviewed.  I agree that he has brought a lot of this on himself for PAST transgressions.  There's no debating that, in my opinion.  Where the disconnect with me is, I think he has made a conscientious effort to clean it up.  You don't see the Mickey Mouse shit at all anymore, you don't see late hits out of bounds, or things of that nature.  What you WILL see is him attempting to de-cleat a mfer, and he will come in and try to intimidate and/or hit a guy hard enough to dislodge the ball.  Sometimes he is right on the razor's edge of crossing the line.  Every once in a while he goes over it.  

So, at what point do we move past history and wipe the slate clean like they did with Harrison, or other guys that have been in trouble?  FFS, it's been three friggin years since he laid out AB!

I am Sandwedge and I endorse this post 100%....   The KC preseason game wouldn't have drawn a flag if it had been anyone else. The refs wouldn't have even noticed it....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football - sandwedge - 10-18-2018, 03:29 PM