Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football
Burfict did nothing wrong last game. It's just typical Bengals haters calling for Burfict to get suspended. I think there should be an outright ban on media hacks like Florio and, even better, a ban on the squealers team. That team has been giving out cheap shots and hurting Bengals players for years and they should not be allowed to have a team.

The Whines Ward cheap shot on Rivers that broke his jaw and basically ended his career.

The blind side cheap shot by Garvin that broke Hubers jaw and put him out for the season.

The number of head hunting hits by Mitchell to Green and Eifert that gave them severe concussions and put them out for several games.

The Shazier spear to Bernard in the 2015 playoff game the knocked Bernard out cold . The squealers players then went to the center of the field and started dancing and celebrating the hit. Our players have never done that to their players.

Even squealers players tweeting out how they were going to paint Burfict if they saw him on the street. That's a threat to his life and those players should have been arrested and put in jail.

The blindside hit by Juju last year that gave Burfict a severe concussion.

Never ever do they give both sides of the story. It's always about how bad Burfict is and how the squealers never do anything wrong. I hope Tez punishes Juju next game and cripples that bastard. As long as its a legal hit just punish him badly. He'll get what he deserves.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football - wolverine515151 - 10-18-2018, 05:07 PM