Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football
(10-18-2018, 01:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: In fairness McC.....I just don't think some of the younger posters here understand just how long that piece of shit organization has been pulling stunts like this.....AND GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT.  Nor do I think they realize that EVERY SINGLE TIME another team or player dished it back to their sorry asses, they cried foul to the media and league.  This is nothing even REMOTELY new.

I remember. I absolutely hate the Steelers. I honestly don't care if Vontaze sends fat ass, Brown, JuJu, and any of those other bastards off on a stretcher, just so long as it's legal so he can't be suspended. Burfict can be a difference maker. He can lay the wood and do it where he doesn't get in trouble. Unfortunately, we're never going to get away with the cheap shots these assholes get away with. I was honestly shocked that the league scheduled both Steelers game when Burfict would be back.

I think it would piss the Steelers off even more if he kept making big plays against them TWICE a year. He has cleaned his game up some, but I think just a little more and he could avoid some suspensions. Always appreciate your level headed conversations, especially when we may fall on different sides of the aisle brother.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football - muskiesfan - 10-18-2018, 08:05 PM