Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The nfl,refs, and #1 seed in the afc
(10-18-2018, 09:29 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I just noticed if we beat the Chiefs we would then be the #1 seed in the Afc,which would be a major turn around from the bad loss we just encountered that was also helped won by the refs.

Mark it down as a loss guys, the Nfl is against small market teams like bengals,lions,browns and so on. They will not allow us to get that glory no way no how not even for a week in midseason. They cant have their bandwagon fans from around the country upset. They have to satisfy the green bay packers and steelers fans. Not only is roger goodel a steeler fan, they arent going to cost themselves money.

Has pitt really been that good of team over the years and their disfunctional team for moree then a decade i think they had one 8-8 season since ive been a fan. Or does the nfl push them into the playoffs so they can maximize profits. If pitt is in the playoffs the whole country is watching. Its like lebron you know will be in the finals or close to it every year despite his team. He will get helped with ticky tack phantom calls.

Does the bengals get called for the illegal pick at the end? I think they do, matter of fact they dont get 3 extra downs to make it happen like the steelers do and no holding calls for the bengals? Forget it. The nfl couldnt allow the steelers to be buried,too much money on the line. Its sad to say but we will never win a ring here in Cincinnati,not bc of coaching or talent but bc we arent that big of market and never will be. The majority dont want to see the bengals win a ring.
But but but it's impossible to rig games ! ...except when it is .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The nfl,refs, and #1 seed in the afc - grampahol - 10-18-2018, 09:39 PM