Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The nfl,refs, and #1 seed in the afc
Actually good comments on my post. I was expecting a lot worse. The one guy has a point with tge browns but im not really buying they have fans all across the nation. The one guy made great points on all the coincadences that weve seen. Theres just no way they are all coincadences lol and the one guy saying theres ALWAYS something funny when we play the steelers you are correct. Ive been watching football a long time now and when i got to my mid 20s i started to see the corruption. I used to think it was all real. I disagreed with my dad when he told me sports are fixed. I honestly dont think its all scripted like wwe. But im not dumb, there is some corruption. Its so easy to help certain teams win and certain teams lose,one holding call or a no call can make a difference in a win or loss. They put all these new rules in place. I dont think its mainly for safety. I think its just more ways to control the outcome of games. I just HATE when games are decided by the refs. If i thought the bengals just got out right beat i wouldnt be as mad compared to the nfl is keeping us down. Why bc that is robbery to 1000s of believers of fans who spend lots of money,time,and emotion into their team just for the outcome to be determined by the nfl/ refs.

Its not a coincadence the announcers even hype their money making teams,and dog the low markets. Yeah kc is a small market. But they do got stars on that team. Thats another thing that can raise popularity of a team. I mean we did have a superbowl team twice. But i think the nfl loved one other team more. Right now our stardom on our team is about where we been finishing and ranked compared to other teams i think. We havnt been bad, but not good enough in the league and market to beat the high market star qbs and teams. I just think its rigged by the refs and the league. I dont think the players would be able to keep quiet. But the seahawks and other superbowls have looked fixed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The nfl,refs, and #1 seed in the afc - bengalsturntup926 - 10-20-2018, 01:16 AM