Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every offensive play from now on
(10-19-2018, 10:49 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Should be a pick play. See how many times it's called. When it is, show the refs the Pittsburgh pick play and the official response from the NFL then say that it's clear the defender made contact first even though all the replays show it was the offensive player. Don't leave the field 'til they pick the flag up.

No, I'm not still bitter. Why do you ask?

The problem is that it only works for the 'specially preferred customers' that the league wants to win. To my extensive knowledge and experience as a bonified Bengals fan and NFL cynic I'm pretty sure that the Bengals still haven't applied for the preferred teams program that gives them those special preferred rule exemptions.. 

What we need to do is for everyone who posts on this board to create multiple usernames and all post under those multiple usernames to make it appear that the Bengals fan base is MUCH larger than it really is. It's not that I'm advocating that we cheat, but I don't see any other way to get us into the preferred teams program ... 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Every offensive play from now on - PhilHos - 10-19-2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Every offensive play from now on - grampahol - 10-19-2018, 11:24 AM