Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burfict fined $112K for hits on Steelers
(10-21-2018, 12:39 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's 100% where I'm at. Yeah he's dirty, but tbh I don't care until the standards are enforced equally across the board.

And yes, Burfict has been our "equalizer". They hurt our guys, their guys get hurt. For 10+ years (maybe 30+ if you go back to Kenny) this has been a one-sided affair as far as dirty play. I don't know about everyone else on here, but I was sick of it.

Pitt has a dirty/cheater play reputation around the league with other teams to. So it isn't just us that think this.

But what makes all of this worse is the fact that the Bengals hardly beat the Steelers. Marvin's teams have been pretty much owned by them, and it isn't because of the Steelers' dirty play, other than the 2005 playoff game, which was the biggest of them all. And then 10 years later the closest the Bengals came to a playoff win, it was a Bengals dirty hit that was part of the Bengals meltdown that began with Hill's fumble.

If Bengals had better success against the Steelers under Marvin while winning playoff games, while also maybe having the balls to call them out for some of their shit they have pulled over the years instead of saying 'its football', maybe the league would take more notice of them. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict fined $112K for hits on Steelers - Millhouse - 10-21-2018, 11:10 AM