Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burfict fined $112K for hits on Steelers
(10-21-2018, 03:26 PM)N_B Wrote: There’s nothing I can say.  I know more about the inner workings of this organization than you think.  You can send my opinion to the toilet (which you have), but I can’t contorl that.  If others want to ignore me too, that’s totally fine.  

I will say, though, that what I’m saying shouldn’t be a surprise to any one that follows the Bengals and can read tea leaves.

So as I said, take my stuff, don’t take it, doesn’t matter to me.  I do get riled up when people act like Mike brown defending burfict is an example abouthow they’re in the right, which is probably my own fault.

But again, enjoy your day.  I hope our team wins tonight, I really do.  I just wish it wasn’t on so late

Your original statement I responded to was that Burfict should be cut.  In light of the fact the fact that  Mike objected to the fines, how right does that make you appear to be?  And how much doubt does that cast on your claims of having inside info?  Seems to me if you had inside info, you would know he Burfict ain't going anywhere and wouldn't waste your breath.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict fined $112K for hits on Steelers - McC - 10-21-2018, 03:33 PM