Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
You know folks, it's sadder for me than most I think. Turned 60 stuck up here in New York, been a Reds, Bengals, and even Royals fan since I was a little kid. Pretty sure nobody is gonna buy the Reds a team, 1990 was an unexpected championship, and made it cooler than the Big Red Machine wins in some ways. Nobody can forget the heartbreak of the two Super Bowl losses (STILL hate the 49ers) and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to see my Bengals win a Championship in my lifetime. And what makes it even worse, is you glance at the sidelines and it certainly appears Marvin doesn't even give a flying f##k that we're getting totally destroyed yet again in prime time. Do people up here laugh at me? Hell no, for the most part they feel sorry for me, and that makes it even worse. I was too small to be much of a football player (at the time Bracken County didn't have a team) but I tried in every sport to always be in the right spot and do the right things, so I was a decent team player. I hardly see anybody on this team who seems to care, I'll guarantee that if I (or many of you) were on this team and getting totally smoked I'd be PISSED!! We need a coach who can motivate, create game plans, and HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE! Some buy it, but our record since Marvin has been better since he has been here, but he hasn't gotten us to a playoff win, let alone another Super Bowl. To me (in the nicest way I can put it) a change is warranted NOW, please Mr. Brown; I know you'd hate to pay someone his contract when he's released; but he's essentially getting paid for nothing now, so what would it matter??
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalsrob - 10-22-2018, 12:43 AM