Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals***
(10-28-2018, 06:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: As history in Marvins tenure has taught us, we come out flat after the bye. Please let it be different this time. They have 2 weeks to work on things and also get some guys off the injury list. We need Gio as he has been sorely missed. Not sold on Vontaze this year, he's been a little sloppy and the only 2 games he played, we lost. Getting Price back will be a plus.

Here's my thing (and I'm not saying it because I had him chosen in Fanduel), why didnt we provoke their weakness on defending the TE? Yes, we had a couple passes to TE's but we didn't exploit the weakness. We should have capitalized on that more. Although, I give huge props to Mixon and Boyd today. When we go to Boyd, we win. When we lay off Boyd like we have the last 2 weeks? We lose. He is our guy and he plays extremely well under pressure. He is truly an asset our coaching staff doesn't seem to grasp. 

Hoping we will come out strong in the second half of the season.

How were the Bengals coming after a bye during the 90's and before Marvin got here???
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - BengalYankee - 10-28-2018, 07:09 PM