Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll be going to the Saints Game next weekend...what should I check out in Cincy?
(11-01-2018, 04:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Cincy has a good zoo

Very true.  

You know what would be funny?  Rent a gorilla costume and run around the place like you're a gorilla on the loose.  Everyone should have a laugh at that Mellow  

(11-01-2018, 04:41 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Stay away from Larosas. Most overrated Cincinnati food IMO. I agree aout Graeters and Skyline, though. You just have to experience those if you are in Cincinnati. 

True on LaRosas.  They're used to be a few in the Dayton area and they've all but closed.  Understand it used to be the shit back in the day.  Graeters is worth the hype.  Bet ice cream around.

(11-01-2018, 05:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What's the thing with Chili? So there is Skyline and a 2nd one?

Is there any toppings that are considered traditional?

Ang good in stadium food that the Bengals are known for? Probably chili right?

IMHO, go to Skyline for the 3/4/5-way and go to Goldstar for the coneys.  And, as someone pointed out, don't order chill in a bowl, and don't twirl your spaghetti or brace it with a spoon. Bad form.  Oh, and don't forget the bib.  That stuff gets messy.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll be going to the Saints Game next weekend...what should I check out in Cincy? - Awful Llama - 11-04-2018, 05:51 PM