Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ???
(11-04-2018, 10:25 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Honestly I see it this way

Panthers Loss They are tired and hurt from that battle with the Ravens are don't have enough power to beat the Panthers.

Jaguars win They are out to prove they can beat the Jaguars and they take advantage of the fact that the Jaguars aren't the same team that beat them twice last year.

Bronos win Broncos just don't have it and can't keep up with the Steelers high powered offense.

Chargers win Steelers surprise the Chargers and just win by a field goal

Raiders win Steelers win but barely. They like to keep the bad teams in it and almost get surprised but beat the Raiders in overtime.

Patriots loss Steelers still can't beat their big brother and lose by 2 scores.

Saints loss Saints are like the Patriots. Steelers D is no match against the Saints offense.

Bengals win Bengals defense shoots themselves in the foot again with stupid penalties and the Steelers win on a last second field goal.

That puts them at 10-5-1 and they take the division and have to play in the first round. Now I hope I'm wrong and the Steelers win every game from now until the very end, but that is very doubtful.

I don’t see them traveling that well.

The Jags in Pittsburgh is different than the Jags in Jacksonville.

Denver in Denver is not a cake walk.

SD is a pretty good team, but it is in Pittsburgh. Just don’t count out Rivers.

Oakland should be a win. However that back and forth has got to be draining and the Raiders may catch them at just the right time for an upset.

Bengals is a toss up. Yeah you beat us in Cincy, but our wins are usually in Pittsburgh. If Marvin would have tried to kill the clock before scoring then we might have taken that win from you, so it isn’t like the Bengals will be an win.

Who knows maybe that game may be for the division. Recent history would give to the Steelers, but the last time it was win and in scenario, the Bengals won in Pittsburgh, knocking the Steelers out of the playoffs.

I don’t see you guys winning too many more games this season with that schedule. We will see though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Whacked - 11-04-2018, 10:23 AM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - YsCascadia - 11-05-2018, 12:02 AM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Dill - 11-04-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Dill - 11-16-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Dill - 11-13-2018, 07:50 PM