Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you trade Suarez for a Number 1 Starter?
(11-30-2018, 12:47 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: The Reds were talking to the Mets about Noah Syndergaard, but I guess the price got too high and they dropped out of the bidding.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to think all the reporting about the Reds being interested in TOR pitching is a scam by this two-bit front office.  They're in on Syndergaard, Paxton, Keuchel, Happ, Gray, blah, blah, blah.  

With as poorly as this ownership has proven that they run a team and as greedy as they are from a spending standpoint, I wouldn't be surprised if they're just reporting crap like this out to get fans to think they're doing thing differently this year.

I'll believe this team is going after quality pitching when they actually sign someone.  They need to get used to the idea of overpaying.  No pitcher wants to work in that bandbox out of the goodness of his heart.  If they wait around for bargains, they'll be left in the cold.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Suarez for a Number 1 Starter? - samhain - 11-30-2018, 04:50 PM