Poll: which wr has most catches while green out
Ross
Erickson
Malone
Core
Tate
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which WR has most catches while Green is out?
(11-08-2018, 12:59 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: I accept your apology and apologize for my comment as well. But we are talking about WR in this thread and that is who I am referring to he has no trust in the other WR not name AJ or Boyd. Yes Andy does target RB and TE quite a bit more then I like in most cases he loves to check the ball down and throw to the safe targets. The TE targets are ok since it moves the ball downfield a bit more but the RB targets are behind the line of scrimmage in most cases. Marvin talked about pushing the ball downfield more in the offseason and preseason. Daltons strenght is in the 20 to 30 yard range which he should look for targets in this area if he has the time. Core has dropped a few but he has not had over 5 targets all year after three years riding the bench and only 200 yards his rookie year he really needs more to knock the rust off this goes for Malone as well. These players come in from college and go right to the bench in most cases and are expected to play without flaws after riding the pine for 3 plus years which is unrealistic in certain cases I am sure it happens but is not the norm.

I gotcha.....yeah, I agree about the RB targets.  I'd rather see them used some more underneath, than simply screens.  I mean, getting them ball in the 3-5 yard range, and they can make a guy miss could make for a long gain.  Sometimes he has the time, and I really like what they have done rolling him out some.  That may be key against NO with the inexperienced guys looking to get some separation.  I guess I misunderstood your post...you are right about the wideouts, but I believe Ross would maybe have had more targets as the season progressed had he not been injured.  As for the other two, I just haven't seen much out of them, and when their number has been called, they haven't delivered.  With that said, he has no choice now, they all better get on the same page, and get there fast.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which WR has most catches while Green is out? - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-08-2018, 01:36 PM