Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2015 Cut Down to 53 Thread
I'm mad about Williams. Sims and Thompson are both UFA's next year, along with a laundry list of other players, and we don't keep a guy that could replace them? Ugh.

Tate outplayed everybody who could have knocked him off the roster, so I can't fault them for keeping him.'

Peerman sticking is annoying, although it's likely that we get either Wilder or Watson to the PS. I'm still mad about Boom Herron, though.

Glad Carter made it.

Flowers to IR was a blessing in disguise. Even if he had made the 53, he probably would have been cut when Burfict came back. At least this way, we're able to protect him for a year and have some extra depth next year.

CLH sticking is a surprise to me. Nothing against him, as I think he could stick on several rosters, but we are just stacked at CB, and he's another guy who you would think gets the axe when Burfict returns. I would have rather used that spot to protect Williams for at least 6 weeks. Yeah, 6th DT is never going to dress, but how often do you dress 6 CB's?

Little could surprise this year, if he gets some opportunities. The big knock on him was that he had terrible hands, but he's a big bodied WR with deep speed. He caught almost everything thrown his way in preseason, so if he's got that fixed, he could be a potential contributor.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official 2015 Cut Down to 53 Thread - Whatever - 09-05-2015, 05:00 PM