Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
We Aren't Winning spit With Dalton
(11-11-2018, 11:12 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: My last response bc im not argueing all night, but theres been offensive droughts about every game.. yeah hes showed heart and came back ,but andy is capable of being below average like today without his big stars on offense. Look.how many he started with green , eifert, mixon, boyd, and a speed threat in ross and gio as a scat back, that is loaded. When you take away two of them studs look at him today is where his flaws stand out. He couldnt hit ross for nothing,deep ball is bad, basically he needs big guys that can make leaping amazing catches to look good he cant thread needles,doesnt have the arm or accuracy. I was surprised he did look better early on this season but that has went away once again and its basically because his stars are out. Green and eifert and basically oc takes away mixon. 

How about body language and leadership, dalton just shook his head and looked lost out there,he couldnt overcome it, he couldnt motivate or make any one better. 

Bottom line you need elite qb in this league or elite coaching ,or BOTH. Marvin and andy will never work. One playoff win would be a miracle. That would be our superbowl. 

But any who, its not fun watching a offense that looks great the first drive and complete shit the rest of the game..even if the defense sucked ,can we at least score some tds ,nope.

Dalton isn’t an elite QB, that is very true. I don’t see many qbs that can overcome not having time to throw, receivers don’t have time to get open. The majority of interceptions this year have been on the receivers themselves, with tons of drop balls. Hell, Ross barely tries to catch passes at times. The point is that Dalton is very serviceable and there are several positions on this team that are not serviceable. I don’t see how an elite quarterback surrounded by scrubs helps much. Oh btw, where do we get this elite guy that’s gonna step right in and make these turds look like roses? I’m not arguing anyways, it’s only my opinion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Aren't Winning spit With Dalton - Circleville Guy - 11-11-2018, 11:27 PM