Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
We Aren't Winning spit With Dalton
(11-11-2018, 11:40 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Servicable qb i definitely agree hes been servicable his whole time here. Good enough to become a top team in the afc is where i dont think he can get us, i dont even really think he can win us a playoff game. We can not have a straight healthy season any year,it just doesnt happen for us..and idk you just got to draft qbs and try them. There isnt that many duds of qbs now adays as there used to be. I was fine with dalton for a little while until it hits me every season. That hes just not talented enough. I ask myself what if we got ahold of cam newton that year instead of green , i think we might of had a playoff win or two atleast in the last 8 years with cam. Qbs are that big of difference,but i also believe in elite coaching ,smart coaches like sean mcvay, but look at them today,just lost cooper cupp. The injury bug usually hits about everyone. Marvin can put a team together to start with but injuries always derails us , and he doesnt know how to adjust plus doesnt have an elite qb. 
I agree with much of what you say but I just feel that fixing other places is much, much easier than finding that elite QB. Are there what 5-10 in the league? With those odds, I think that the people that want Andy replaced are gonna get 3-4 guys worse than Andy before they find one better. I’m not against drafting a first round QB at some point but there are so many other holes that it doesn’t seem practical... and those are craters, not small holes. I feel you though, it’s frustrating.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Aren't Winning spit With Dalton - Circleville Guy - 11-11-2018, 11:51 PM