Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
We Aren't Winning spit With Dalton
(11-14-2018, 12:24 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: m
Im not saying he has played consistently shitty football. I would hope being a starter for 8 years he would beat a decent team every once in awhile. There are upsets every week in this league.

We would have a decent chance at a playoff win if they let us play at 1pm on a Sunday and we could convince the head coach and QB there was no reason to feel pressue.

I should have known coming off a bye marv would have this team ready to piss down their leg. 

The chiefs moved on from a mediocre QB and look like world beaters. The ravens have a qb who won a super bowl and brought in a first round pick. The eagles had a guy who wasnt getting the job done and drafted a 1st rd qb who played like an mvp then watched as his backup won a superowl. The pats have drafted qb early and packers. 

Keenum looked like a sub par qb. Brought in goff and the rams are on fire. The saints have a qb playing his ass off. The brought in a solid back up. 

My point is its time to look and quit being complacent

I think it’s worth noting that Andy Reid is an offensive minded coach who used to be a QB coach so he (likely) has a much better eye for QB talent than a defensive mind like Marvin Lewis. I think that’s why Reid’s offenses are usually very good and he can find QBs like Mahomes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
We Aren't Winning spit With Dalton - ochocincos - 11-14-2018, 10:47 PM