Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
We Aren't Winning spit With Dalton
(11-13-2018, 11:12 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Why? is a better question.

I've already stated the case as to why he isn't, and it comes down to the fact that he not only didn't make it, he failed miserably on each attempt, and if memory serves, he's tied for the worst playoff record in NFL history. Marvin Lewis holds the NFL worst playoff record for coaches. That's double worst records. But Mikey is comfortable with them.

In fact, not only have I illustrated why Dalton is not a SB QB, I've also layout exactly why he's still the team's QB and why Marvin is still the head coach.

Why is Dalton the only player you single out? We've had a TON of players flop in the playoffs under Merv. Carson. Chad. Benson (his 2nd game that everyone forgets about). AJ. Gio. Atkins. Dunlap. The entire defense. The entire offense. So why single out just Dalton? Is he supposed to overcome weak schemes that always fail in the same scenarios? Is he supposed to take the Marvin Lewis anchor on his back and will Merv to victory? 

I hope like heck that Dalton gets a shot under a good coach before his career is over, because I'd bet dollars to donuts that Andy's "playoff problem" is actually Andy's "Marvin problem". Same as Carson.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Aren't Winning spit With Dalton - Shake n Blake - 11-18-2018, 01:08 PM