Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-18-2018, 06:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He should have changed it then. What are they going to do bench him? He’s an 8th year veteran QB he should be able to make that call.

**** this team.

Carson didn't have that freedom either. I wish Dalton would just assert himself, but he's a company guy just like Carson was...until Carson asked for a trade. At this point, I wish Dalton would too. He deserves a better coach and a fan base that might actually appreciate him.

(11-18-2018, 06:20 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Side note:  Does anyone else hate the new layout over at NFL.com?  I can no longer find a nice "summary" of the game... total yards, etc.

Use CBSsports.com 

Much better layout.

(11-18-2018, 06:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes that one particular play was Core’s fault, but Andy wasn’t great today. Barely made half his throws (19/36).  He deserves SOME of the blame.

You just know Jackson hits Uzo on that 3rd down play. I don’t know where the Dalton who was throwing so well on the move earlier in the season has gone.

Dalton had a good game considering the circumstances. 2 TDs, 0 turnovers, 89.0 passer rating, led team in rushing.

We gave up 268 yards rushing and 23 first downs.
Mixon/Gio combined for 19 yards on 14 carries. 

When you have multiple injuries to top receivers (Green, Eifert, Kroft) and your run game gets stuffed, you're being unreasonable to expect a better game than Dalton just had. He gave us a fighting chance despite it all.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Shake n Blake - 11-18-2018, 06:35 PM