Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-18-2018, 08:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Not being salty with you at all, but I have to respond with a simple question: What kept us in this game til the very end?

Run game was shite.
Receivers are mostly shite.
Defense was shite.

What does that leave? 

Not saying Dalton was perfect today, but with the way the team around him played, we had no business losing this game by 3 with a chance at the very end.

I think Dalton played better than you're giving credit.

No salt taken at all. I gave him exactly as much credit as i think he deserved. I agree, as i said in my post, that he can keep the team in the game. My issue is, he rarely does anything to get them ahead by a score or more, or when he does get there, keep them there. Saying he's average isn't a knock. Maybe a little more than average. Yes, many other QBs wouldn't have done as much to keep the Bengals in the game, but several other QBs would have done more to get them a decent lead. 

That's what i'm looking for. The guy that will make more plays in the middle to make it not such a tight game. 

You have to agree, the Ravens are not a good team right now. Their defense has been slipping and a better effort from the D against the run would have helped tremendously. Yet, wts, there were plenty of opportunities to make a throw and they were missed. 

He has been very inconsistent since guys started dropping left and right. I want the QB that can still take what he's given (lemons) and make some lemonade. If Dalton has a really good supporting cast (earlier this year, 2015) he makes hay. Talent drops off, he drops off. 

Seven and a half years in and there's still all these exc....errr, reason's why it's not his fault. I'm tired of that guy. I want the better guy. 

GIMME THE BETTER GUY, DAMMIT!!!!!1!11  Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 11-18-2018, 08:35 PM