Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5-5 Bengals Still In Wild Card Picture
Looking at the teams in play and everyone’s schedule it’s silly to think the bengals are not in this. Not only are they in this they have the best shot the go into the post season. If all these team some how go 9-7 the bengals would win the tie breakers. In order for a 10-6 team to happen someone needs to go 5-1 from here on out. That’s extremely unlikely to happen given theyer all 500 teams at the moment and there are lots of division games left.

Cincinnati can beat the raiders and Denver. If they don’t sweep Cleveland don’t put it past them to steal a game from Pitt or LA.

I got flamed for being negative on this team when we were 4-1. I wasn’t being negative I was saying hey we’ve been here before proceed with caution. Now I’ll probably get flamed for being a homer.

That’s the the game is. Sometimes you get highs but you can let them fool you and sometimes you get lows but you can’t let them drag you down. This is far from over.

If Cincinnati loses tomorrow I might sing a diffrent tune but till then nothing’s changed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5-5 Bengals Still In Wild Card Picture - motoarch - 11-24-2018, 09:29 AM