Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5-5 Bengals Still In Wild Card Picture
(11-24-2018, 02:49 AM)kevin Wrote: There are 5 teams with 5-5 records for the #6 play-off spot.  Dolphins, Ravens, Bengals, Colts, Titans.  Bengals beat Colts and Dolphins and split with Ravens. Bengals are in the Play-Off Hunt as much as anybody at 5-5.  

I post this with all the Browns Troll hype on here.  Bengals now play the 3-6-1 Browns and the 4-6 Broncos in Cincinnati.  These teams are NOT the Chiefs or Saints who I expect to play each other in The Super Bowl.  They are not the Steelers who I expect to play in AFC Championship Game. If Bengals beat the losing teams of Browns and Broncos, Bengals rise to 7-5.  Expect Dolphins, Ravens, Colts, Titans bunch that some of these teams take a loss over next 2 games.  

So while Browns Trolls invade Bengals site talking about their 3-6-1 Browns who have won 4 whole games in last 3 years,  I think real Bengals Fans on this site need to see that the Bengals are very much in the hunt for the 6th Wild Card spot.  7-5 record after next 2 games is very possible for Bengals and that keeps them IN THE HUNT.  The Bengals probably have 2 teams with losing records after that in Raiders and Browns.  4 of their last 6 games are losing record teams probably.  In the bunch with Dolphins, Ravens, Colts, Titans, Bengals could end up on top.  At 5-5 they are very much in this thing.  Chiefs and Saints are playing way above most of NFL, but Bengals can beat some of these Losers coming up.  

Bengals do have 2 hard games in Chargers and Steelers, but I don't look for Dolphins, Ravens, Colts or Titans to go 6-0.  Bengals could very much be in Play-Off Hunt over Christmas and New Years.  That may not be good enough for Bengals Fans who's expectations are higher than Browns Fans of 4 wins in 3 years.  I would be very happy with Bengals sneaking in as team # 6.   Who knows, if Bengals are hot end of season and healthy, they could go for that play-off win. For now, beat losing record Browns and Broncos.

It IS still possible. However, this team is quite capable of losing to anybody, including the Browns, Denver and Oakland, not to mention the Steelers and Chargers. Going 9-7 may not be good enough to get in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5-5 Bengals Still In Wild Card Picture - BengalChris - 11-24-2018, 01:01 PM