Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save us Eric Bienemy - You're our only hope!
(01-10-2019, 02:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Why do you think Eric would be a worse hire than Taylor?

Taylor was a QB Coach on the Rams. He was a middling OC in college.

I'd take either of them for a change...but the thought that Taylor is a superior hire to Eric B...I have no clue how that can be stated.

Eric B is big on accountability. That's needed here.

Taylor is also big on accountability.

I don't know why people think being a DC or OC or STC makes someone qualified to be the HC... it is mind boggling.

1st of all communication... other than having a "big voice" Marvin Jr. hasn't been linked at being a good communicator.  Yelling at players doesn't make them play better.  Communicating WHAT you want done and WHY it works is far more effective then having "big voice".  Hue likes to yell at his players and look at how he as done.

Taylor has been praised by McVay as a great communicator that has a way to challenge but in a way that makes you understand why the challenge is being made.

2nd.  Marvin Jr. didn't build the Chiefs offense, he didn't bring in his guys, he wasn't the architect of the success the Chiefs had this year.  As a matter of fact the Chiefs have been successful since Reid took over and Marvin Jr. is considered a "hot prospect" due to the off script plays that Mahomes got away with this year.  I don't want our decision to be made due to the guy being "lucky" that his QB didn't throw more INTs.

Taylor was with McVay from the start.  He was instrumental in the building of the schemes and offense that turned the Rams around.  He has developed Goff into being the QB that he is.

3rd I won't go into but if you looked at the stats you would probably side with me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Save us Eric Bienemy - You're our only hope! - YsCascadia - 01-10-2019, 02:28 PM