Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State Haskins will be Great NFL QB
(12-03-2018, 02:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You don't even have to trade Dalton for salary cap purposes, you can just cut him. He only has two more years under contract and no dead money remaining. But I get wanting to get SOMETHING for him besides just the cap space.

I too like what Haskins offers, which is saying a lot because I've been very hard on OSU QBs given they always seem to be runner more than passers. I think Haskins might return for another year though given he's only been a starter for one year and missed out on the CFB playoffs. Right now, I think he's at best an early second-round pick. Another year could bump him into first round. But I personally don't like to consider someone a first round pick with just one year of production, so I definitely could be wrong on that.
He's a top 10 lock . Possibly #1 overall. To break the records that he has broke in a conference that had Brees and Brady while playing in a scheme that dosent fit u at all shows his talent. He's going to come out provided he dominates another top tier defense and will be a top 5 talent.
(12-04-2018, 10:20 AM)Big Boss Wrote: When was the last time an OSU QB turned out to be a big deal in the NFL?

It feels like we went through this song and dance before with the last 4 or 5 QBs to come out of that school, and where are they now? They either changed positions at the pro level (to varying success), or they are perennial backups.
Greatest qb to ever come out of Ohio State.
(12-04-2018, 01:27 PM)motoarch Wrote: Raiders, jags and giants sit ahead of us in the draft and all three need a qb. So I really see no point in discussing this kid. He won’t be on the board when we get up.

Some will argue the raiders may or may not be in the market for qb but either way the giants and jags most certainly are. So who do we like assuming the 2 best options are gone already?
Giants reportedly wanna give Manning 1 more year and the team feels that the qb from richmond(name. Escapes me) could be the next big thing. As for the jags they can't really afford a top 5-7 qb. I think they go will Grier rd2.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio State Haskins will be Great NFL QB - Jpoore - 12-04-2018, 08:24 PM