Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State Haskins will be Great NFL QB
(12-21-2018, 03:21 AM)kevin Wrote: As I said early on, I have no idea which draft he will be in.  Just that I would love to see Bengals get him.  The guy that asks what is so great about Haskins must have never seen him play.  What is great about him is he has Big Ben, Boomer Esiason size with a great passing arm. He can avoid sacks and is hard to tackle like Big Ben. He is no Cam Newton, more like Big Ben.  Dalton is good, but Dalton has to force the long throws more, not that much arm. Haskins has way more arm than Dalton.  You could just tell with college Elway, Montana, Marino, Manning, Rivers, Brees and it's the same with Haskins.  People can talk Driskel or 2nd round picks, but if you want play-off wins and Super Bowls, you go for Haskins.  Just watch the Rose Bowl. 

I think pretty much everybody on these boards has seen plenty of Haskins 

Haskins is nowhere close to Big Ben, build wise.  Haskins is 6'3", 218 and Piggy is listed at 6'5", 241, but actually plays at 260+.  He has NFL size, but is not a monster QB by any stretch.

A big reason you want a QB with a big arm is so they can still make throws when they can't get their feet set and their mechanics break down.  As Au165 pointed out, Haskins short arms throws when he can't set his feet and square his shoulders.  He doesn't have an elite arm like a Rodgers or Big Ben.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio State Haskins will be Great NFL QB - Whatever - 12-21-2018, 10:38 AM