Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classy Ravens Player Tweeted Racist and Homophobic Slurs
(12-14-2018, 09:41 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Meh, I can't get worked up about things that people said and did in their youthful, formative years, that certainly don't represent the grown adults that they have become.

To me, this is similar to the activist reporter that dug up that old post by Kyler Murray, and held onto it, just to release it on the eve of his biggest life achievement.  That's not reporting of an event, that's just a vengeful attack on a person.

Yep. His whole purpose was to just shit all of Kyler. I keep thinking, 14. He was in 8th grade. I have a 7th grader and use her as reference. I hope to God that she doesn't text or Instachat something stupid that comes back to bite her in 10 years. Right now she's a lanky awkward child who I think might still believe in Santa  Mellow . To think that something she says now could have a negative impact on her in a decade is concerning. 

And here's the irony....if Kyler had committed an actual crime when he was 14, no one have ever known as it would have been expunged from his record when he turned 18.

Thank God there was no social media or digital footprint when I was 14 with the things that my friends and I said to each other back then. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Classy Ravens Player Tweeted Racist and Homophobic Slurs - StrictlyBiz - 12-14-2018, 10:04 AM