Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know I'm probably in the minority here but......
(12-17-2018, 10:21 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Hate Pittsburgh with every fiber in my body and don’t like Cleveland either but I want to see the Bengals win a championship one day and that will never happen under Marvin Lewis. Rather start the rebuilding process now than have to wait, watching another wasted season with this loser coach. Call me a bad fan I don’t care.  I’m more concerned with the long term success of the team vs. wining two meaningless games at the end of the season. They’ll probably win because this team plays well when there’s no pressure on them a Marvin Lewis staple.

Well at one point early when he started, I thought it could, but if you look back at the bad history of the Bengals there is really one thing that has never changed, and that's the owner and his way of doing things.  I wouldn't call you a bad fan, just super frustrated like the rest of us.  You haven't truly gave up, or you wouldn't even bother posting.  Hang in there buddy, someday Mikey will no longer call the shots!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm probably in the minority here but...... - No-huddle Joe - 12-17-2018, 11:15 AM