Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last 2 games summaries.....
(12-17-2018, 12:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So I've missed the last 2 games due to Louisville being in the Indy market, and looks like I will miss next week as well. So, Someone catch me up with how the team is doing. An honest opinion, not the sky is falling or all is well. The young guys on defense looking like they may be able to play? Driskell looking better with starting reps? From what I hear Ringo may be a keeper? Marvin getting the D to pay like they should? I saw Hubbard had a huge game yesterday, and Atkins had 3 sacs, but it was Oakland after all. Things looking up, down, or the same????

Same Wink Mike Brown is still the owner, so that limits change.

But the coaches have figured out that Mixon is a workhorse and when you feed him the ball he gets yards and first downs.

Driskel had a rough day yesterday, but not surprising considering it was his 3rd career start. Boyd missed most of the game. Still it wasn't as bad as Dalton's 2.0 Cleveland game, so no new record worsts were set. I just had to include that to put things in perspective.

Driskel was decent in the Chargers game, but not enough to win.

We have a chance to eliminate Cleveland from the playoffs this coming week.  ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Last 2 games summaries..... - Sled21 - 12-17-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Last 2 games summaries..... - BengalChris - 12-17-2018, 12:55 PM
RE: Last 2 games summaries..... - Synric - 12-17-2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Last 2 games summaries..... - Luvnit2 - 12-17-2018, 03:09 PM