Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last 2 games summaries.....
(12-17-2018, 12:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So I've missed the last 2 games due to Louisville being in the Indy market, and looks like I will miss next week as well. So, Someone catch me up with how the team is doing. An honest opinion, not the sky is falling or all is well. The young guys on defense looking like they may be able to play? Driskell looking better with starting reps? From what I hear Ringo may be a keeper? Marvin getting the D to pay like they should? I saw Hubbard had a huge game yesterday, and Atkins had 3 sacs, but it was Oakland after all. Things looking up, down, or the same????

Mike had a happy last Home game of the season yesterday. A Bengal win was filling the air at Paul Brown Stadium.

Mike watched Marvin beat the $100 million dollar Head Coach Jon Gruden, when Gruden had Derek Carr & Marvin had to use an inexperienced backup QB.  Nice Coaching job by Marvin.

Ended a 5 game losing streak and prevented an 8 game season ending losing streak from happening.

I think this happy last Home game ending will ensure that Mike wants Marvin back & Marvin will have a good day to remember which will make him want to come back in 2019.

It may have prevented the Hue era from beginning in 2019, which is a positive but may have also prevented some other type of Head Coaching change from happening.

Expect more Marvin next season. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Last 2 games summaries..... - Sled21 - 12-17-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Last 2 games summaries..... - depthchart - 12-17-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Last 2 games summaries..... - Synric - 12-17-2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Last 2 games summaries..... - Luvnit2 - 12-17-2018, 03:09 PM