Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homer Bailey traded to Dodgers!
(12-23-2018, 03:26 AM)kevin Wrote: I agree. Reds have been too much into Bobble Head Night.  They have also milked the cow dry on Big Red Machine 1970's events. Unless Pete, Johnny, Joe and Big Dog Tony are suiting up and playing, those don't put wins on the board.  Great to see the manager, coaching and player moves and as Reds say, they aren't done yet.  The worst has been last place Reds on TV talking about what The Cowboy is eating after the game, that is some real last place team boring summer nonsense. Add in the Reds announcers Birthday salutes to Aggie Sue in Hogan City or Zeke in Perkyviile, real boring Hee Haw stuff. So great to see Reds might be getting back to having real baseball to watch.

The Big Red Machine means very little to young Reds fans, it was over 40 years ago. Kids don’t follow stats like they did before baseball encouraged the whole steroid farce. I too get annoyed listening to the Cowboy/Food angle. The Reds and Baseball were my first love. Effort and competence go a long way with me. Young fans need to see winning to get hooked for life and the older fans need to see a well planned effort. Anyways, it feels like the Reds are interested in winning this year, it’s been awhile!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Homer Bailey traded to Dodgers! - Circleville Guy - 12-23-2018, 03:57 AM
RE: Homer Bailey traded to Dodgers! - CJD - 12-22-2018, 03:44 AM
RE: Homer Bailey traded to Dodgers! - McC - 12-22-2018, 12:11 PM