Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Coaches generally like to draft a QB...
(12-31-2018, 03:01 PM)pally Wrote: Giants, Jags, and Broncos all ahead of us and all need a QB 

Hard telling how it all plays out. Those teams all needed a QB last year and went elsewhere.

(12-31-2018, 03:09 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think there's to many holes to be jumping on a rookie QB unless we're going nuclear with entire new staff and team.

Fair point. Definitely need to fix the o-line, but we could (theoretically) do so via free agency. We don't need as much as we did last year.

(12-31-2018, 03:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: With a system like KC and LA run, Dalton would be more than adequate. It's hard to dispute that he's much better in a faster tempo as well. 

Shoot, I think Dalton would be a perfect replacement for Drew Brees. Not saying he'd play at that level (who does?) but I could see Dalton playing much better under a Sean Payton. Whether we keep Andy or not, it'd be nice to see him play for an offensive minded coach.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Coaches generally like to draft a QB... - Shake n Blake - 12-31-2018, 04:20 PM