Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Margus out here throwing shade
(01-06-2019, 08:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: No kidding. This is the type of innovation it takes to win big games and in the postseason. It's what we've been clamoring for for years.  Also....makes you wonder about putting Shawn Williams in some LB packages..... Hmm 

Wrong, we moved MJ to interior line so there is a nice example...  As for Hunt great for him.. but he might be on a 1 year wonder, he did little last year for the Colts.. maybe it finally clicked for him, most of the time he plays outside DE just like for us.. so less with adjustments and maybe more with him finally coming into his own.. but 1 season does not make a career. a

lso when we played Baltimore we did not know who was going to be QB, looked like jackson would play but we were not sure and they came out with a offensive style we had little tap on

I guess all the head coaches after us that the Ravens beat must be the worse coaches ever since they had all that film and still did not stop them... Kudos to Chargers they had a unique game plan but I watched the game.. I also think the moment got a bit big for Jackson and his fumbling caught up with him..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margus out here throwing shade - Essex Johnson - 01-07-2019, 02:12 PM