Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson Palmer comment on the next Bengals head coach 'Good Luck'
(01-11-2019, 04:49 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: Boomer is still bitter about Mike Brown drafting David Klingler and he doesnt hide it very well. 

There is nothing desirable about Cleveland. The city is ugly. Their teams are lame and that douchebag Mayfield makes me want to barf. 
Prior to this year ,  I kind of felt bad for Browns fans and the ones I knew personally I would say "Maybe this ownership will get it right and maybe Mayfield will finally be a decent Brown's QB.  This would bring the " Thanks, I hope so, or it would be nice for once.." type answers. Fast forward to the first Browns win over the Bengals and they are rubbing it in my face and acting like jerk wads like they won the Super Bowl. Browns fans stink and we need to send them back to the bottom of the division.

The Browns being undesirable is just flat out not true. They have what looks like a franchise QB in Mayfield (who just set the rookie record for TD’s), a great RB in Chubb, a good OL, one of the best defensive players in the league in Garrett, and if a coach actually wins up there he’ll be an absolute rockstar.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer comment on the next Bengals head coach 'Good Luck' - Nicomo Cosca - 01-11-2019, 04:52 AM