Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson Palmer comment on the next Bengals head coach 'Good Luck'
(01-11-2019, 11:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: He never mentioned Mike Brown.  The problems mentioned i.e. small scouting department, no GM, etc, are all still here.

He doesn't have to mention Mike Brown, because the same problems that are still here are still here because of Mike Brown.  Intellectually, I realize why Palmer leaves himself open to criticism of being a loser and quitter, but the guy was sick of the same guy we are sick of for the same reasons we are sick of him.

The guy is saying something we all agree with, but damn it, we can't stand to hear it from someone like him.  Hell, if someone who drank a can of paint a day said Mike Brown is keeping the Bengals from being a real NFL team, I'd agree with him.

(01-11-2019, 11:23 AM)McC Wrote: No.  And he's not.  See, the Bengals have moved on.  They are apparently not 12 yars old.

Yes, Mike Brown ceded some control about 25 years later than he should have and we are ecstatic for it.  The bar is set low in Cincy, you can't deny that.  The notion that we aren't just going to have Marvin Lewis or the worst HC to ever HC as our HC next year is amazing news.  We are shocked and overjoyed that we aren't just going to be intentionally awful next year.  Holy crapola!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer comment on the next Bengals head coach 'Good Luck' - Nately120 - 01-11-2019, 11:25 AM