Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson Palmer comment on the next Bengals head coach 'Good Luck'
(01-11-2019, 04:49 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: Boomer is still bitter about Mike Brown drafting David Klingler and he doesnt hide it very well. 

There is nothing desirable about Cleveland. The city is ugly. Their teams are lame and that douchebag Mayfield makes me want to barf. 
Prior to this year ,  I kind of felt bad for Browns fans and the ones I knew personally I would say "Maybe this ownership will get it right and maybe Mayfield will finally be a decent Brown's QB.  This would bring the " Thanks, I hope so, or it would be nice for once.." type answers. Fast forward to the first Browns win over the Bengals and they are rubbing it in my face and acting like jerk wads like they won the Super Bowl. Browns fans stink and we need to send them back to the bottom of the division.

Pretty sure Klingler was drafted AFTER Boomer requested a trade, and was a direct result of the trade request.

Both Mike and Boomer have said that Mike told him he would only grant the trade request after the following season if he could secure a new QB and feel comfortable in the guy, then landed Klingler in that next draft.

(01-11-2019, 11:33 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Yep that small scouting department dropped the ball selecting Carson's punk ass.

Think that was the point he was making is that he himself sucks.

Proof of it is that after he won only 4 games the Bengals drafted a QB that led them immediately to the playoffs. A QB many claim stinks but just had more gumption than Carson and actually tried.

Carson hated Ohio from the moment he arrived.

I heard him say in radio interviews that he loves the state and goes back at least once a year to deer hunt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer comment on the next Bengals head coach 'Good Luck' - jfkbengals - 01-12-2019, 12:27 AM