Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson Palmer comment on the next Bengals head coach 'Good Luck'
(01-12-2019, 03:19 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Obviously NEW people calling the shots and trying to get a NEW coaching staff..  Key words are NEW... He hasn't been here since he QUIT 8 years ago.  So, why would he comment on anything he has no clue about besides to rain on the parade of the fan base/city?  And why would he want to do that?  Because he looked stupid after an average rookie QB went to the playoffs 5 years strait with a squad he was "too good for?"  You don't get to run your trap about Cincinnati anymore Carson.

I know I just defended Carson, but I also get this line of thinking. This should be a happy moment for Bengals fans. Why take a dump on it over things that happened 8 years ago? This FO has made major strides over the last 2 years. Canning PA and bringing in a solid o-line coach. Making a fairly major trade. Firing Marvin Lewis and hiring a hot name like Zac Taylor. Letting him fill out his staff.

Bringing up stuff from 8 years ago just isn't a good look right now. Although I get that he might have been asked about it. You still don't have to go there though. Not right now.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer comment on the next Bengals head coach 'Good Luck' - Shake n Blake - 01-12-2019, 03:44 PM