Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson Palmer comment on the next Bengals head coach 'Good Luck'
(01-12-2019, 03:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well he said last year (I think) that he walked into Mike's office demanding more money be spent in free agency and was shot down. So this isn't really news. That said, I remember when many (myself included) speculated that it was Marvin, mostly due to the "no comment". Marv is a player's coach, so I guess it isn't surprising. Players loved Dusty Baker, and he never won anything of note either.

Carson is no different than Dillon, Chad, Spikes, Boomer, Pickens or any other Bengals player that wanted out. They all wanted to win. I'm surprised we haven't had any since Palmer. Feels like we're overdue for an AJ Green, Dalton or Atkins trade demand. We did make some good moves last year and finally fired Marvin this year, so maybe this is Katie's team now. 

We can only hope. I won't fully believe it until we start seeing the scouting department expanded, or a practice facility being built. 

AJ Green, Geno Atkins and Andy Dalton don't want to be traded... they want to retire Bengals...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer comment on the next Bengals head coach 'Good Luck' - Sled21 - 01-12-2019, 03:48 PM