Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
It depends on what the management does. They let Marv stick around well beyond his time and I don't blame Marvin for that. I blame the team ownership for allowing it to happen and for not being willing to make changes when they were needed. Marvin did what he could, but when management won't bring in the necessary pieces to succeed there's only so much a HC can do. Perhaps with the right management Marvin might have had much better success, but we'll never know. If the next HC or coaches run into the same conditions it'll never change and no HC will ever be able to bring championship ball to Cincinnati. Give em 10 years. If we still have the same problems we'll know absolutely for certain it wasn't Marvin, but management and ownership. I'm guessing it's the later.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - grampahol - 01-12-2019, 04:23 AM