Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-12-2019, 04:08 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: It's ridiculous how the narrative around here is that Dalton doesn't have an offense around him. Yes the O line hasn't been good the last few years but in general Andy Dalton has had some very skilled players around him.  Stop making excuses for the guy. No team is perfect, no team has pro bowlers everywhere.  Andy Dalton has had the luxury of having the greatest WR in Bengals history. He's also had an above average o line for several years prior to losing Whitworth and Zeitler.  

We are going on damn near year 10 with this guy and people still want to deflect blame and act as if it is everyone else's fault but his. Get with the program people; he's not the franchise QB some of you thought he was. I hope the coaches and front office draft a QB early this season and stop wasting time with this guy just as they dropped Marvin Lewis.

All of that will end with the new coaches. He'll need to put up or he'll be replaced, which is basically what I was saying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - BengalChris - 01-12-2019, 10:37 AM