Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-12-2019, 01:05 PM)TrevBengal Wrote: The delusion that new coaches can just make Andy anything but average and serviceable is Hilarious.

Year 9, and Andy has had the worst run of luck of any qb in the league history!

He hasn’t had weapons!  (Green, Gio, Mixon, Boyd, Ross, Eifter, Hill) all 1st and second round picks.  

He has had really good online and some bad ones.  Every qb deals w this.  

Andy isn’t getting better.   All these fans clamoring for change are then so set, adorned and infatuated with keeping a bottom half qb for another 4 years.  

What a hilarious stance to take.  Keep having to build the entire offense around 1 mediocre player. That’s a great success plan.   You can’t fix a weak arm. Panicked decision making.  Awful pocket awareness and below avg athleticism
Sorry don;t buy it at all.. you act like our talent in last 10 years on offense has been hall of fame level.. overall outside of AJ, what really has it been expecially in the passing game..  name a great WR that has played with Andy in his career.. after that please name very good WRs that have played with Andy over the last 10 years,  I see none.. I see a good WR in Jones.. avg WR in Sanu is all in 10 years.. then name good TEs that filled in for Eiffert since he has missed more games than played.. I seen none..  I am finally excited with have a solid 2 in Boyd now.. such a shame Green got hurt.. look at the teams performance with Green and Boyd and Dalton this year.. pretty good.. if Dalton was that bad, we would have sucked.. correct ??

To look at what Andy was done as a QB and compare him to 32 teams and their overall QBS over the last 10 years and call him mediocre is laughable.... and probably a waste of a post i am writing since your bias is obvious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Essex Johnson - 01-12-2019, 01:17 PM