Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-12-2019, 01:17 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sorry don;t buy it at all.. QBs also maybe players better.. AJ Green is great, Dalton has helped that..  Boyd has come on Dalton helped that. Eiffert and Dalton great in Red Zone.. Mixon not factor since we had such few games really with him as a factor with Andy..

Also outside of Green, name a great WR that has played with Andy in his career.. after that please name very good WRs that have played with Andy over the last 10 years,  I see none.. I see a good WR in Jones.. avg WR in Sanu is all in 10 years.. then name good TEs that filled in for Eiffert since he has missed more games than played.. I seen none.. 

To look at what Andy was done as a QB and compare him to 32 teams and their overall QBS over the last 10 years and call him mediocre is laughable.... and probably a waste of a post i am writing since your bias is obvious

Then why is he always ranked in the 14th-20th range for universally all qb rankings, and finishes nearly every season with a rating and qbr in the 15-20 range as well?

He’s the definition of mediocre. Borderline bad
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - TrevBengal - 01-12-2019, 01:19 PM