Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-12-2019, 01:19 PM)TrevBengal Wrote: Then why is he always ranked in the 14th-20th range for universally all qb rankings, and finishes nearly every season with a rating and qbr in the 15-20 range as well?

He’s the definition of mediocre.  Borderline bad

in some ways you are correct.. without good players unless you are elite, it is hard to be in top 10 on a consistent basis.. as I stated you over hype are talent in the last 10 years epecially at WR/TE.. Where is he in wins over last 10 years ?? and i assume you believe Marvin had nothing to do with Dalton rating at times being the conservative coach.. and how is he in 4th quarter games.. TD to Int ratio.. overall wins etc

Again not even close to mediocre.. I am happy for the change in coaching, I think Andy needed a new HC to really decide if he is above average to very good QB.. Elite is not Dalton.. but how many QBs are elite and teams win with above avg... and we have with Dalton at times also.. so im ready for a new chapter with Dalton over the next two years to see what we can do..just hope we stay healthy at WR and find a better line
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Essex Johnson - 01-12-2019, 01:26 PM