Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-12-2019, 02:06 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I pretty much expect the new coaches to want to fix the OL and LBers as their top priorities, plus our best TEs are all free agents or injured or both. While AJ is getting older, Mixon is entering his prime, as is Boyd. If they can fix John Ross there will be enough weapons to win in the playoffs this year.

I believe they'll give Dalton this next year to make the jump to contending. If he does, then great. If he doesn't, then they'll have fixed some key issues which have been holding this team down and we can snag a QB in the 2020 draft.

Now, of course, that is assuming the front office doesn't drive some key guys away, but as Mike Brown is fading into the background the days of sloppy GMing could be coming to an end.

I agree, just what the Doctor ordered for this sick franchise.

A spoon full of salt lol

Seriously though, i think all the players from Dalton on down should feel like it is a new beginning. I know i do, this team was just stale and they just didn't have that fight in them that is needed for a playoff run let alone a Championship. We needed to change the culture and Zac Taylor is the exact type of coach to do just that. Comes from the McVay tree and the dude is a year younger than me.

You cannot teach an old dog new tricks and Marv is an old dog.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-12-2019, 05:06 PM