Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-12-2019, 06:17 PM)whodey4life84 Wrote: You sheep still on the Dalton train. Smh. You do realize any average quarterback is going to look good with a great oline and great skill position players. I hear that same damn argument everytime, Dalton never has enough of this and look at that 1 good season he had when we had top 10 players at damn near every spot on offense. LMAO. It is impossible to stack one side of the ball every year. Injuries happen. Players leave for FA or retire. It is never going to be perfect for Dalton. How many years of this do you need to realize it? LMAO. JESUS H CRIMINY!! We have a brand new staff. Let's get rid of the stink from the Marvin Lewis era. I love what he did for the Bengals but he's gone now. Let's bring in a new era with a new QB who can possibly take us to the next level. Someone who can possibly get the job done when he doesn't have a full arsenal of top 10 talent at every position. DREW LOCK!!! Lets goooo baaabbyy!!! WHO-DEY!!! IN WITH THE NEW!!

So you are saying we should use our 1st round pick on a QB this year and not O-line or Linebacker?

I mean, aren't these the holes we have on this team?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-12-2019, 07:15 PM