Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-13-2019, 01:09 AM)ochocincos Wrote: What really hurt the OL were the selections of Ogbuehi and Fisher. They were supposed to be the bookends of the future. Neither has had even a solid season in their entire careers. And this org was too stubborn to replace them until it was too late. They also didn’t invest enough in FA or the draft. They took a gamble on Glenn who was good a few years ago before injuries but hasn’t been good since he became a Bengal. We all know Hart was not good.

They have absolutely no choice but to address it in free agency.  The hole is just too big.  Unless the spend their first two picks on the OL, it's the only way.  Hart and Redmond are FA and should be gone.  I have to imagine Taylor will be given some leeway in free agency to get the team to a place he's comfortable with.  Marvin got Tory James, John Thornton, Reggie Kelly, and Kevin Hardy.  I would expect Taylor to get the same option in year one.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - samhain - 01-13-2019, 01:21 AM