Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-13-2019, 11:23 AM)McC Wrote: Then no.  You haven't watched him play.  He is statistically better in ONE area.  Other than that, it ain't even close.

Tyrod has 53 TD passes.  For his career.  He has less TD passes than games played.  9500 yards. He averages 180 passing yards a game.   For his career. 

In 2018, he completed less than half his passes.  For less than 500 yards--in 4 games.   Are you ***** kidding me?   No one in their right mind would want this guy as their QB.  So please just stop the goofy.
He's actually better than Andy in quite a few categories if you realize a QB can run. In half as many games Tyrod has almost twice as many rushing yards and averages over 2 YPC more. 

Andy's propensity to throw an INT (INT%) is actually 3 times higher than Tyrod. Earlier in this thread I asked what folks would use to excuse Tyrod having a higher career passer rating than Andy and suggested it's be "the eyeball test". However if someone suggests Andy has been nothing more than an average QB throughout his career. Folks will sprain a figure from typing "Top 10 passer rating of all active QB."

Dude is average and IMO our W/L record wouldn't be much different if we had Tyrod instead of Andy.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - bfine32 - 01-13-2019, 11:44 AM