Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-13-2019, 11:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: He's actually better than Andy in quite a few categories if you realize a QB can run. In half as many games Tyrod has almost twice as many rushing yards and averages over 2 YPC more. 

Andy's propensity to throw an INT (INT%) is actually 3 times higher than Tyrod. Earlier in this thread I asked what folks would use to excuse Tyrod having a higher career passer rating than Andy and suggested it's be "the eyeball test". However if someone suggests Andy has been nothing more than an average QB throughout his career. Folks will sprain a figure from typing "Top 10 passer rating of all active QB."

Dude is average and IMO our W/L record wouldn't be much different if we had Tyrod instead of Andy.  

You are out of your fricking mind.  Amazing what lengths...  Quite a few?  Do you really consider two to be quite a few?

178 yards a game.  Less than a TD pass per game.  Who gives a shit that he can run?  Fine.  Make him a RB.  Last I knew, a QB was kind of expected to throw the ball.

He is worthless and you're just being openly argumentative.  He didn't win in Buffalo.  Shady did.  Call up a Bills fan and ask if they want him back.  Or even a Browns fan.  Tyrod Taylor cost Hue his job.

Now sit there and tell me you want Tyrod as your starting QB.  

It's all moot anyway.  Not even the Bengals FO is moronic enough to want that turd.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - McC - 01-13-2019, 12:08 PM