Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-13-2019, 12:08 PM)McC Wrote: You are out of your fricking mind.  Amazing what lengths...  Quite a few?  Do you really consider two to be quite a few?

178 yards a game.  Less than a TD pass per game.  Who gives a shit that he can run?  Fine.  Make him a RB.  Last I knew, a QB was kind of expected to throw the ball.

He is worthless and you're just being openly argumentative.  He didn't win in Buffalo.  Shady did.  Call up a Bills fan and ask if they want him back.  Or even a Browns fan.  Tyrod Taylor cost Hue his job.

Now sit there and tell me you want Tyrod as your starting QB.  

It's all moot anyway.  Not even the Bengals FO is moronic enough to want that turd.

U mad?

Where did I say I wanted Tyrod as our starting QB? Last a knew, a QB was a back in your backfield and you play to your strength. You think folks in Baltimore want to trade Lamar for Andy? I was simply pointing out that there's more than 1 stat that Tyrod trumps Andy and propensity to end a drive by INT is one of them.

Strongly worded post does not change these facts nor does it make me the one that is being "openly argumentative". 

Oh and Hue Jackson cost Hue Jackson his job. Just ask Nick Chubb
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - bfine32 - 01-13-2019, 02:01 PM