Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-13-2019, 01:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What was Glenn's PFF position ranking again?

Are you implying I didn't think this through?  Hmm

Benefit of the doubt is something best reserved for guys not making $9.25 million. If you made $3 million and stunk, I may be more open to excuses. I expect more for that kind of coin. He has the 19th biggest cap hit among LT's for 2019. This doesn't sound terrible until you see that #24 only has a cap hit of $3.9 million. Glenn is still making franchise tackle money and he did not play like a franchise tackle.

I wanted the guy and even I'm willing to admit he was a pretty big disappointment.

I am you looked at his pff and his price tag and said cut him. 

Look we know he struggled the entire team struggled like I said he graded out 1 point less than Boling who also struggled in pass protection. A huge reason was because how many times defenses were able to T off against the line because they didnt have to worry about run game.

PFF is a good jumping off point but not end all.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Synric - 01-13-2019, 02:06 PM